kvartal.lv, the operator of ticket sales for events, sports events and public events (hereinafter referred to as "kvartal.lv"), undertakes to protect the personal data of all persons who visited this site (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") , and in doing so seeks to protect the privacy of personal data (information or aggregate information about an identified or identifiable individual), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for the use of the Site to each user. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") sets out the procedure for the implementation of "kvartal.lv" of processing personal data, the types of personal data that are collected, the purposes of using such personal data, the interaction of "kvartal.lv" with third parties, security measures for the protection of personal data, conditions of access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user regarding access, modification, blocking or deletion of their personal data and handling any questions that may be at fault to contact the user about the practice of personal data protection
Collection and use of personal data
When using the kvartal.lv Site user, the processing of the user's data is as follows:
- settings and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When you visit the Site, all logins to the system are recorded. Other user traffic information is not processed or stored. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified at the time such information is collected. kvartal.lv does not collect personally identifiable information regarding racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health or data on the sexual life of an individual or their sexual orientation. "kvartal.lv" collects statistics on site visits. The information may include information about connections, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of Internet browsing and time on the Site.
Processing of personal data
The processing and storage of the personal data provided is carried out in the data centers, where the equipment providing the functioning of the Site services is located. The personal data provided are processed and may be stored in a personal database or a separate table of the Site database. The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at: Ukraine, Kyiv, str. Spassky, 35.
The purposes of using personal data
The User's personal information is used to secure the provision of the Site's online services, ticket sales, delivery, exchange and refund, exchange of information / news, cultural relations and communication.
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of their processing. After the data subject ceases to be a user of the Site by deleting his account on the Site, his personal data are automatically deleted as well.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information sent to the web browser and stored on the user's device. Such devices may include a computer, mobile phone, or other device by which a user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called persistent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), that is, they are only stored until the browser closes. In addition, cookies are divided into primary (set directly by the visited site) and third-party (set by other websites).
• when you re-visit the Site, the cookie data is updated;
• in most cases, the web browser defaults to automatically store cookies on the user's device;
• disabling cookies may restrict access to published materials and / or the malfunctioning of the Site's services.
kvartal.lv uses the following categories of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies - needed to move the user through the web page, perform a search on the Site, to remember the previous actions of the user when going to the previous page in the same session.
- operating cookies - aggregate information about how the Website is used. This data is stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. Examples of such data include the following metrics: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were most interesting to the user, how effective a particular advertising and / or marketing campaign is, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may only be provided to third parties authorized by the Web site for the purposes outlined above.
- Functional cookies - Used to save the settings or configurations stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, interact (poll, vote) and interact with social networks. To make the experience more enjoyable when you visit the site, these cookies store the information provided by the user, enhancing the effectiveness of your site interaction.
- Target cookies - Used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. Examples of such data are the following metrics: tracking of recommended text, graphics, audio and video to avoid replay, targeting of advertisements, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during conversions, and other settings for the Site. The Site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
- third-party cookies and analytics services:
The main web browsers (listed below) are configured to accept cookies automatically. To disable them, use the help feature in your browser. Help can be called up via the menu or with the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Interaction of the Site with other resources
When used by the Site user, codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive user data. Therefore, these online resources may receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user's browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
- banner display systems;
- social network plugins;
The use of these services "kvartal.lv" is necessary for the prompt analysis of site visits, internal and external evaluation of site traffic, depth of views, user activity. Data received from these services is not stored or processed by kvartal.lv. Accordingly, if for any reason the user does not want the specified services to have access to his personal data, the user may, at his own request, log out of his account or profile, clear cookies (through your browser).
The site is not intended for underage users. kvartal.lv takes security issues very seriously, especially those under the age of majority, and kvartal.lv appeals to parents to explain to their children about Internet safety issues and their specific purpose and the need to use the Site.
kvartal.lv interaction with third parties regarding personal data
kvartal.lv does not transfer personal data to third parties, except where such transfer is required by law, at the request of the data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. kvartal.lv is a non-proprietary right of any individual, so he takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users, voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latest "kvartal.lv". The Site may link to other websites (for informational purposes only). When you link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites. Therefore, kvartal.lv recommends that you review the privacy policies and personal information of each Web site before transmitting any personally identifiable information that may identify you.
Privacy of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Activity (traffic) information on the Site by users passing through the user's network or email is protected by law.
Protection of personal data
kvartal.lv uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite its best efforts, kvartal.lv cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats that occur outside of the kvartal.lv regulation. kvartal.lv ensures that all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures are in place to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. kvartal.lv provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have consented to the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of "kvartal.lv". Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the data subject or his authorized person is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Conditions of access to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the consent of the user, provided to the owner of personal data, to process such data or in accordance with the requirements of the Law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that his name, surname and place of residence (place of residence) and details of the document that certifies the individual who submits the request, except as required by law. User access to information about himself is free of charge.
Rights of the subject of personal data
«kvartal.lv» informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine «On Protection of Personal Data», namely:
1) to know about the sources of the collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of the personal data, or to give an appropriate instruction for receiving this information by authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
2) to receive information about the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data are transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive not later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases stipulated by law, the answer as to whether his personal data are processed, and receive the contents of such personal data;
5) to make a reasoned request to the holder of personal data with objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) to make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or timely disclosure thereof, as well as to protection against the provision of information that is inaccurate or degrading honor, dignity and goodwill an individual;
8) to complain about the processing of their personal data to the Ombudsman or to the court;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for it.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided to you by kvartal.lv in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, requests or claims regarding Your personal data processed by «kvartal.lv», please contact «kvartal.lv»: by e-mail at email@example.com or send to: Kyiv, vul. Spaska, 35, office №80.
Changing the Policy
These Policies may be amended periodically and without prior notice to the user, including changes to legal requirements. In the event of significant changes to this Policy, kvartal.lv will be posted on the Site and shall indicate the effective date of such changes. If you do not refuse to accept them in writing within the specified period, you will agree to the corresponding changes to the Policy. Please review the Policy from time to time to stay abreast of any changes or additions.
In application of international law and meeting the requirements of GDPR, kvartal.lv undertakes:
• collect only the amount of data required to register and operate the portal;
• take appropriate measures to protect personal data;
• notify authorities of unauthorized access to personal data;
• obtain consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
• keep track of data processing activities.